The National Guidelines System (SNLG) created, among the distant learning project, a series of training paths regarding guidelines and other evidence based documents.
This document provides health professionals with online clinical cases to be followed using the appropriate evidence-based dossiers or guidelines as studying material. The aim of these paths is to allow health professionals to acquire knowledge in a fast and pleasant way.
To access the courses (available in Italian) click here.
The currently available training paths regarding guidelines (and not providing ECM) are the following:
- Prevention of falls due to home accidents in elderly
- Early intervention in schizophrenia
- Appropriateness and safety of tonsillectomy and/or adenoidectomy
- Flu syndrome management (2008 update)
- Perioperative antibiotic prophylaxis in adults (2008 update)
- Diagnostic imaging of focal hepatic lesions
- Information on substitutive hormone therapy for women in menopause
- Prevention of thrombotic complications connected to the use of estro-progestinic drugs
The following procedure is required to participate to the training paths:
- Access to the platform
- Register o log in
- Choose the SNLG project
- Read carefully the notes and the general rules
- Click “Vai ai percorsi” (Go to the paths)
- Choose one of the training paths
- Download and read the guideline of the selected path
- Start the path